The Pros & Cons Of Getting Artificial Grass
Why do you people love their grass so much? The answer is simple: it radiates a positive and natural glow that gives life to any home in the street. That is why many homeowners put a lot of effort into getting the best grass for their homes.
During their search though, they find themselves stuck between the eternal question: artificial or natural grass? What works best and what is the best to manage? It is a question that we have been emailed countless times before and one that are happy to help with – by providing you with the positives and negatives of artificial grass. Keep reading to find out if this option is for you.
The Benefits Of Getting Artificial Grass:
Okay, so let us start with the best in the artificial grass; what makes it so popular with the likes of homeowners and businesses throughout Melbourne? This is why you join the list of people getting artificial grass:
- Great for the environment. It seems ironic that something fake can be good for the environment, but some manufacturers even use recycled materials to create these turfs. It is just up to you to find them.
- The range of options. We are talking about everything from lengths, colours and textures. Basically, you have the pick of the litter in terms of what you want.
- Super easy maintenance. Unlike natural grass that requires a constant and consistent schedule to maintain its life, artificial grass requires no watering, no mowing, and no feeding.
- Long lifespan. You can look at enjoying your artificial turf for up to 25 years. A quarter of a century of you marveling and embracing your grass. And you know what this means?
- Less Money! When you add together the long life expectancy and the low cost of maintenance, you end up with having to spend very little money on these turfs. The only thing you’ll spend on is the installation, and that is a one-off job!
The Negatives Of Getting Artificial Grass:
Now it is time to look at the drawbacks of getting artificial grass stored in your home:
- It is plastic. For many people, the hardest thing is actually acknowledging that the grass in your backyard or front yard is actually fake and made of plastic. It might look and feel like the real thing, but it’s not.
- The manufacturing is a drain on the environment. This petroleum-based product creates pollution and waste during the manufacturing process, so although it helps regarding less time spent on using chemicals on natural grass, it uses plenty during production.
- It requires maintenance. This means extra work for you to handle when it comes to lawn mowing. But if you want lawn mowing in Wyndham Vale or the rest of Melbourne, you can contact Gardening Angels.
- Can be dangerous…at times. Due to the plastic like feeling, it can absorb heat when in direct contact with the sun (and being outside, that always happens) and can be dangerous to touch.
Anyway, when it comes to maintaining your artificial grass, don’t ignore Gardening Angels in Melbourne. When it comes to ensuring that your lawn is always looking magnificent and is stunning, then these are the experts to call. As well as looking after your lawn, they provide a host of other gardening services. They will help you with all requests.
There is no doubt that we are the most trusted supplier of artificial grass. Feel free to visit us for more information.
Concrete will last a long time and is a great choice for retaining walls that need extra reinforcing and strength. Contact us today for concrete retaining walls Melbourne.
Champion Grass provides the top quality tennis court resurfacing. Visit https://championgrass.com.au/ for premier grass.